This involves any preparation work that requires either a partial or very comprehensive restoration of your vehicles. Typically In this area I will:
- Prepare vehicles for sale, to maximize value.
- Restore vehicles to showroom condition that have been purchased in poor aesthetic condition.
- Vehicles that are being returned to a lease company, that have to be in showroom condition to avoid penalties.
- Used company cars that are being passed on to a new employee.
- Complete restoration and smart repair. A high quality, premium service typically chosen by customers who are prepared to invest in restoring cars to showroom condition.
- Paint Protection Systems such as Autoglym. A system that protects the interior/exterior from ultraviolet rays, and other environmental fallout and spillages. Usually for brand new cars but can be for older vehicles as well.